Welcome to our site!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! WALKER ELEMENTARY WILDCATS
VISIT US ON INSTAGRAM! WALKER_ELEMENTARY_WILDCATS
To download this SSOS flyer click here: WalkerSSOS
- May 18th - Final SSOS Meeting at Arthur Ashe 6:00pm
- May25th - No School-Memorial Day
- June 4th - Early Release Day/Last Day of School
School Uniform Information:
8:05 am - 3:05 pm
Breakfast is at 7:20 am - 7:45 am, and instruction starts promptly at 8:05 am.
Please carefully read the information below from our principal, Ms. Lisa C. Mays.
- Parents, you may register your child between the hours of 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Thursday. Please visit browardschools.com for a listing of the required documents.
- Parents and students, the Code of Student Conduct Handbook for the 2014-2015 school year will be distributed electronically. The Code of Student Conduct Handbook will be posted for review beginning July 1, 2014 on the Broward Schools web site at http://www.browardschools.com/codeofconduct.asp
- Walker Elementary has a mandatory school uniform policy. Students are to wear their uniform Monday - Friday.
- The "Suggested School Supplies" list is available from the left menu bar.
The Spring 2012 "Understanding FCAT 2.0" Report is not available on the Florida of Department of Education's website. Click HERE for the report.
For the FCAT Fact Sheet click HERE.